Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Will you please FB LIKE my status???I'll help you in return.( Contiki Contest)?


Will you please FB LIKE my status???I'll help you in return.( Contiki Contest)?

We are 19-20 year old college girls:] who want to win a trip to Australia. It's our dream...and you only live once. People are always talking about seeing the world..well heres our opportunity to do so. The person with the most votes wins a trip to any place in the world.All you have to do is " like" it. Nothing more. Click the like button and that's all.

I'll help you if you need likes for band pages, music pages, clothing lines online, anything just ask.I could even advertise something for you on my page:]





PLEASE HELP<3





http://getonthecontikibus.com/theredbikinibus



Go to that website, and simply like it. I would have made it easier for you guys to just click the like button here, but yahoo wont let me.





Thank you so much for your help.

We'll do anything in return for you.

Advertising that is:] or youtube video comments, or youtube stuff... just ask:]


Answer:



Get your friends to "like" your status. Make sure that it makes sense to people!


No comments:

Post a Comment