Thursday, March 24, 2011

Can companies use programs to monitor my facebook?


Added One of my managers on facebook and literally the next day i was told i had to delete her from my boss, my account was set to private and the managers aswell. Told my other manager and she said they have programs which legally can monitor everything even if all is private as long as i have them set as my listed employer


Answer:



If you added them on a work computer, then yes they can definitely track it if they have the software for it. Many, many companies monitor their employees' usage online and offline and track what they're doing.


Answer:



yes they can if you are on facebook at work


Answer:



yeah companies will hire special departments to access your account and if they dont like what they see it effects their hiring process...sadly they can do whatever they want, im not allowed to add my bosses either dont worry its a rule:\


Answer:



if it is with the work computer, they can spy on everything you do with spy software.


No comments:

Post a Comment