Thursday, March 24, 2011

Anybody Know Any Good Fb Status games?


Just Something To Do On there...?


Answer:



Facebook Craze

Tag Your Friends Pics, Facebook Status Updates & Facebook Games!

Loads Of The Best & Cutest Facebook Status Games & ChainsComment me a color! BLACK -i hαte you. PINK -i fαncy you. PURPLE -i would dαte you. BLUE -i did love you. RED -i do love you. SILVER -we αre close. GOLD -i like you. GREEN -i will αlwαys love you. ORANGE -i think you’re sexy. YELLOW -you’re my best friend. BROWN -you’re funny. Put this αs your stαtus and see whαt colours you get!



Like this status and I’ll message you something I’ve never told about you.



Like this status and I will share our favorite memory on your wall.



Like this status and I’ll tell you my first impression of you on your wall.



Like this status and I’ll tell you what I dislike about you in a message.



Like this status and I’ll describe you in 1 word on your wall.



Like this status and ill tell you something ive never had the guts to before ;)



Play the color game! Copy this onto your status and see what people rate you! *Red = I love you *Pink = You’re cute *Green = You’re funny *Orange = I like you *Brown = I used to like you *Yellow = Your amazing *Black = I hate You *Blue = Friends 4 Ever *Purple = I dont know you that well *White = You’re sweet.



Boys & Girls if you like this status I will tell you how fit you are from 1 – 10!



If you like this status, I will inbox you telling you if you are a friend, pretty, fit, or I would go out with you.



Like this status and I’ll write something I like about you on your wall <3



The first person to like this status will be my profile picture for a week. The Second person to like this status -I will change my last name to yours. The Third person to like this status - I will say that I’m in a relationship with you for a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment