Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Am I overreacting? (Facebook)?


Well today is my birthday and and on Facebook I only got 9 happy birthday wishes. I'm kinda mad cause some of my friends who I thought would say happy birthday to me didn't even say it. It's 8PM and I don't know if Im overreacting!?! There's like 6 or 7 other people who I thought would surely post happy birthday :(


Answer:



Well.. i could say its an iffy situation.. I mean it would be upsetting... but did they say happy birthday to you in person? if so facebook isn't necessary... I just know that some people you never even talk to will wish you a happy birthday and only say it because they see everyone else doing it...


Answer:



Lucky bastard u got 9 wishes when my birthday comes I get a, get the **** up and take out the trash.



Edit: and oh yea Happy Birthday


Answer:



Happy Birthday =)


Answer:



Are these people who would have called or emailed you to say happy birthday if there was no such thing as Facebook or anything like it?



My guess is the answer is no, and therefore you *are* overreacting.


Answer:



its a website. are you going to text them and say thanks? disable your facebook for 3 days and if you can't do that you know something is wrong. sidenote; HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and may 2pac have mercy on your soul


Answer:



people like you are the reason i don't use Facebook.... YES YOU ARE OVER REACTING! really though if they were your friends they would of at least text you happy birthday or called you.....


Answer:



Here's a newsflash. Not everyone cares about your birthday and not everyone checks facebook everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment