Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Will someone explain to me how the "new" Facebook works?


I have deleted Facebook for a little over a half a year now, and I'm planning to open a new account.



I'm sure Facebook's new formatt isn't really "new" to anyone anymore. But it basically works the same way, right? But I still have a few questions?



-I noticed on people's profiles, there's a strip of picture at the top. Are those tagged photos, profile pictures? What are they?

-Who can view your profile? Only people who have facebook accounts?

-If people hide themselves, so that they are viewable to only their friends and you can't see them, can they see you?



Thanks a bunch!


Answer:



You simply make comment by typing and hit [Enter]. Note that there is more than one new feature. Better go to Facebook and find out!



Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment