Thursday, March 24, 2011

Are the "Buy Facebook Fans" Sites Scams?


I recently paid $40 via Paypal to a site promising 1,000 Facebook fans. After paying, there was no place to enter my page's url, and no contact at all from the company. I sent two emails over several days, and when I didn't get a response I opened a Paypal dispute. They finally contacted me and said they were forwarding my campaign to their marketing department. But I noticed they never responded to the Paypal dispute. So is this all a scam?


Answer:



they could be if you dont trust it than dont use it


Answer:



can you not cancel the payment with paypal, (i dont know what it called chargeback i think)

it looks like a scam to me


Answer:



I've seen ads for "fans" and "friends" here on Y!A and on Ebay, and they have ALL been scams. Get your money back through PayPal!


Answer:



Why the heck would you want to buy Facebook fans? Sounds scammy to me. Do they invent fake fans or something? They can't make Facebook users fans of any page without their knowledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment