Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why would she block me from facebook?


well i know this shy girl (shes not that shy, but shes really quiet), I thought she liked me so a few weeks ago i asked her out and she said no. She said she didnt like me. Then on facebook i noticed that she unfriended me, I got sad and talked to her and i apologized and told her that i just wanted to be friends with her, and SHE SAID IT WAS OK, but the next day when i tried to send her a friend request, i couldnt find her anywhere not even in my friend's friends list...meaning that she blocked me from facebook



The weirdest thing is that she still talks to me normally, and when i asked her why she blocked me, she did not answered and got unmoved almost frozen for a second and then she like shaked her head(like sayin no) and smiled



Im really confused because i never stalk her on facebook or annoy her everyday..like commenting in her status or her photos....why did she blocked me??


Answer:



Maybe because she's trying to hide that everything is not okay


Answer:



Maybe she just thought it would be really awkward if you stayed friends on facebook, or she got a BF and didn't want you to know yet cause you might get even more upset. Or she could think your a creep but let's not assume that. You said she's shy/quiet, or maybe she didn't block you and deactivated her facebook account. Who knows it's weird that she still talks to you, but just get over it & move on with your life. :)



Then maybe she has secret things she's trying to hide like family problems.


Answer:



It could be that she has secret information on her profile that she doesn't want to show.

She could have inner conflicts like with her family.


Answer:


No comments:

Post a Comment