Friday, March 25, 2011

Blocked from certain Facebook functions?


I’m really confused, haven’t been able to use chat all day, comment on photos or albums, haven’t tested commenting on statuses yet.



I don’t spam Facebook chat, in fact I rarely use it. When it comes to commenting I really don’t comment often, I have a fair few friends but I don’t even interact with most of them.



So, could it be my account was hacked and somebody was sending all this junk to my friends? I highly doubt that though, when you log into my Facebook you have to put in your computer name, so I have checked and there is nothing out of the ordinary.



Wait, I just logged out, and in, now I can see my friends on chat, but when I try talking to one it says

‘An error occurred. Please try logging in again.’

Now that I have logged out and in again after seeing that, I can’t see the box at all….



My Facebook games are reloading themselves.



I am able to send and receive inboxes. I had made a status, about 16 hours ago, I question if anybody can see it.



Also, in my privacy settings I can’t view the ‘Preview my Profile’ page.



I just emailed disabled@facebook.com and received and email back instantly saying there were no records that my account had been disabled.



THIS IS IRRITATING!


Answer:



There maybe a problem with your Internet connection. Please check it out.


Answer:



sometimes facebook goes on maintenence and stuff stops working for a while. try again tomorrow and see if it's better or not. if it's still not working, i guess u cud try emailing them again


Answer:



Sometimes if your email isn't assertive enough, they just blow it off. Try again and DEMAND that they fix your problem IMMEDIATELY. Tell them your dad will be making some calls and taking names. That should get it fixed immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment