Wednesday, March 23, 2011

About Facebook's chat?


i saw one of my friends account, where every line of chatting is saved as a message and according to him, he got such function by just agreeing on the new update (?) or something which didnt come to my account. And surprisingly, he could even see his chatting before he agreed on the upgrade!!

I really want my account to be like that too, could anyone give me clues how i can get such function?


Answer:



Woah this happened to me a few days ago. Without me doing anything and i've been wondering about it. at first i was like ugh this is awful cause i was like chat doesn't need to be saved and private mails are all together so you can't start a fresh convo cause the before ones are there and chat. But now i have to admit i quite like it. I thought it was also strange how no-one else had seemed to have this change. The only thing i can sugest is typing it in the search bar like chat upgrade and seeing if anything comes up. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment